venerdì, 15 agosto 2008



EVERYTHING GOOD HAS COME TO AN END.WHY?
i miss you. and this is for you.

ALL I NEED
I'm the next act
Waiting in the wings
I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car
 
I am all the days
That you choose to ignore

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

I am a moth
Who just wants to share your light
I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night

I only stick with you
Because there aure no others

You are all I need....

It's all wrong, It's all right
It's all wrong, It's all right
----
It's all, it's all.


Nessun commento:

I like more...

I LIKE MORE yes than no, mac than pc, apple than papaya, handwriting letter than mail, crazy people than boring guys, autumn than summer, vespa than harley, truth than lies (ok, sometimes maybe not), red than green, helvetica than arial, saturday morning than sunday morning, dogs than cats, david lynch than george lucas, chocolate cake than chocolate pudding, thunderstorms than normal rainy weather, redwine than whitewine, tina turner than all-other-girly-shit-singers, peperoncini than salt, be happy...

Lettori fissi